Thats one class down, only 21 more to go until I am officially a teacher!
I was so nervous to start school again, after 2 years! And I'm terrified of this up coming semester of 18 credits. But after miraculously getting an A in my summer school child development class, that 18 credits seems a little less terrifying. (it helps that my summer school teacher gave me so much good feedback, to build my educational confidence again)
I don't know what it was but that last assignment seemed extremely difficult! I wont bore you with all the details, but lets just say I wasn't happy with it at all when I turned it in. I was praying I'd pass the class with a B, as that assignment was a quarter of my grade.
I was SHOCKED last night to find out that I had gotten 100% on it and that it bumped me from a low B to a great, and wonderful solid A!
Life is good, and I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the ridiculously long, dark, and scary tunnel called college!
2 comments:
sweeet! you have so much motivation, its amazing!
You are so dramatic.....
Post a Comment