Yes... another lame post. (and dramatic according to Abram and Rebecca... but if Rebecca's the one reading it, then of course it is. When she reads....EVERYTHING is dramatic! ;) love you!)
Anyways... I've been playing Lego Harry Potter in my spare time for months. I heard that for some reason people kept getting stuck at 97-98% complete. And I remember thinking "ha! I'll outsmart the system I'm gonna get to 100% and brag to them all about how much of a better dork I am than they are."
Well, I did do better BUT...congratulations universe, even I got stopped from my goal of 100%!!!! :( Sad day!
Only after I got stuck did I look all over the internet seeing if there was a way to get around it, but unfortunately found out that its a dumb glitch on all the wii systems. Once you unlock Lord Voldemort's character on the wii there is no going back. You are stuck in Knockturn Alley and anything you didn't unlock in Hogwarts is forever lost. I only had two more characters to unlock too..bummer. Oh well just a game right? Anyways I felt it was post worthy, even if, some of you readers think it dorky and dramatic. :-P
So here it is in all it's glory... my 99.7% complete!

2 comments:
lol nice.
Ha, it took me a week to even see this. You're funny
Post a Comment