Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Baby Joslin is almost here!

I threw my very first baby shower this past weekend. I couldn't have done it with out the help of Becky, Lindsey, and Clair though! Rebecca is now 8 months pregnant and looking big! Annette will be here very soon and we are all very excited! I completely forgot to take more pictures like I wanted to but heres a few...

Some of the decorations: notice the diaper banner

The Diaper Bouquet

The Diaper cake

The diaper bundle of joy and friend

Becky found these tiny plastic babies at party city and froze them into ice for one of our games. First person with their baby melted out in their drink wins by yelling "my water broke!"
We also had a onesie decorating station and lots more food but I forgot to get pictures.

And finally the cute pregnant lady herself! :)


1 comment:

Miss Lexi Kaye said...

OMG REBECCA IS HUGE! Ready for that baby to come outa that petite woman! Cute Baby shower!