Thursday, February 16, 2012

Been keeping busy

Whew! It's been awhile since I've posted. I enjoyed my 3 week christmas break way too much and because of that it flew by way too fast!

School started up again the first week of January and I've been behind ever since. Motivation this semester is no where to be found! But luckily I'm still able to get things in on time. Interning in a preschool is not as fun as it sounds. I definitely want to teach an older age group. But they are cute.

Lets see between school and work I've been busy seeing my longest friend off as she left for her mission to Texas. She's been gone a week and I miss her like crazy. But now it's my turn to graduate from college while she serves the Lord. :) I've also been helping my other best friends fix up their new house before they hopefully move in this weekend.

On top of that I've been spending time with family. I have designated movie/tv time with my mom every Thursday night plus some bonus days through out the week. I look forward to those nights all week long! One of the shows we watch is my new favorite! Bones!! I started watching during my winter break and fell in love! Mom is almost caught up with the seasons. Thank you Netflix! I cannot wait for new episodes to come back!

Along with that I've been planning a baby shower for my new home-owner friends! Their adorable little girl is going to be so spoiled!

I also found out my best friend from my mission, Sister Granier, is coming to stay with me for a whole month this summer and ever since it's been all that I think about!! June 24th seriously needs to get here much faster!

Oh, have I mentioned that I've fallen in love with pinterest?! I get ideas for homework on there, I find fun activities to do, yummy food to try, and most recently a 15 min daily work-out plan which I have started and it is totally kicking my butt! I couldn't move my legs at all yesterday without wanting to scream! But its a good burn, I'm loving it!

AND....I've applied for my full year of student teaching! The time has finally come! Only one more stinkin' year of college and I am officially a certified teacher! It's been my dream for seriously as long as I can remember! I'm still not too sure about a full year of student teaching, I can see the benefits but at the same time, thats a long time to go with no spending money! But thats why I'm saving up for one incredible month with sister Granier, before it all begins!

So like yeah, life is busy, but it's oh so good!

Only 10 more weeks of the semester!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Sorry to tell you but graduating doesn't make you a certified teacher. Only the state of Arizona can decide that through a dumb test. ;) But I know you'll be able to pass it. So you ARE almost there!