Thursday, August 18, 2011

TV TV TV

Well, school has officially begun again. And I already have homework...that I'm obviously already procrastinating...

...because I found this beauty!


The Mentalist!!!
Yes that's right! Patrick Jane is back September 22nd! And I could not be more excited! I like him better in his vest, but he doesn't look too bad behind bars either! haha

Other shows I'm oober excited about coming back include:


How I Met Your Mother
Funniest show I've seen in a long time!


Criminal Minds
I'm not too sure I like Hotch with the facial scruff..


House
will not be the same without Cuddy


and The Office
Not as excited for it as past seasons...theres no way they can find someone as good as Michael! But still it's the office!

Come on TV distract me from my homework! ha!

1 comment:

jonnajack said...

Another post about TV?? Oh no, Ciara! What are we going to do with you? You are turning into me!!